Saturday, February 4, 2012

NOW is the time to Write

Today, I am ashamed. I have wasted my day doing small chores and running errands. A typical writer's excuse...I know. I feel like I'm back in high school where I made up useless reasons why I did not do my homework or study for an exam. But not anymore! NOW is the time to make up for it! NOW is the time to get back in control. NOW is the time to plug in my inner writer and release his creativity onto the blank page! Now is the time. You only live once in your life. Do not waste yours like I have done today because you will never get it back.

So whatever writing you love to do...whether it's poetry, novels, short stories, letters, or even essays..I give you this simple message from one writer to another: Write! Write! Write!

No comments:

Post a Comment